Plaza del Duque de la Victoria, 9
41002 - Seville (Seville)
Tlf: +34 954220951
POINTS OF INTEREST
PRIVILEGED LOCATION IN THE HEART OF THE COMMERCIAL AND MONUMENTAL CENTER, NEXT TO THE MAIN MONUMENTS OF THE CITY
1. Seville Cathedral and Giralda - 10 minutes walking distance.
2. Reales Alcázares - 10 minutes walking distance
3. Santa Cruz neighborhood - 10 minutes walking
4. Plaza de España and Parque de Maria Luisa - 15 minutes walking distance
5. Torre del Oro - 10 minutes walk
6. Plaza de la Maestranza - 8 minutes walk.
HOW TO GET FROM THE AIRPORT
· By Taxi
Getting from the airport to the Derby Hotel is quick and easy. If you take a Taxi from Seville Airport the journey will take about 15 minutes and costs between 25 and 30 euros depending on the time of day you travel. The cab rank is just outside the terminal building.
· By bus
To go to the city center (Plaza de Armas bus station) from Seville airport, there is an urban transport line that connects both points, with stops, including the AVE station. The trip takes 30 minutes. From Plaza de Armas to the Hotel Derby is approximately 5 minutes walk. A single ticket costs €4 and can be purchased on board the bus. The opening hours are as follows: To Seville: from 05:20 to 01:15. To the airport: from 4:30 to 00:30. The service operates 365 days a year.